Witam z Bydgoszczy!

BYDGOSZCZ, Poland--Made it into Bydgoszcz around 8pm, local time Wednesday night. Not sure when the jet lag will hit me, but nonetheless, I'm happy to be here.

I am here assisting USA Track & Field with media operations here in Bydgoszcz.

Went out onto the course this morning, and as several members of the team ran, workers were busy filling parts of the course with dirt, and setting up the finish line area.

The course is in reasonable condition, considering that a few weeks ago at the Polish championships, it was a bit of a mudbath.

The projected weather forecast is for intermittent rain, with temperatures between 6 & 8 degrees celsius (about 43 to 47 degrees, fahrenheit).

This is what the runners will see as they approach the finish line, which is about 70 meters from where I took this shot this morning.

I'll have more posts as the week progresses!

Comments